- Evri's (formally Hermes) integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications, and many more.
What you need to get started:
Before getting started with Evri you will need a few things.
- Client ID
- Client Name
- User ID
- Tracking API Key
- Tracking Client ID
- Tracking Client Secret
If you are missing any of these credentials, please contact IT.Integration@hermes-europe.co.uk with your account client ID.
How to set up Evri:
To enable Evri on your account:
Please pass your API credentials mentioned above to your Customer Success Specialist at Starshipit or to email@example.com.
Starshipit will then contact Evri to complete the set up process.
- Enter in the service codes that you would like to use
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add Courier > Hermes.
- Click on Add a new product code.
- Enter the product code and the product name.
Evri Available Products
By default, Evri does not require product codes to print labels but you would need to add them if you are using the below services:
|Product Code||Product Name||Description|
|9||French Home Deliveries|
|11||Untracked Mail||Also known as Evri's 48 hour service.|
Evri Additional Features
- Next Day
- To specify shipments should be next day, you can either tick the next day checkbox on the order or you can create a rule using the action "Set Next Day True". Example:
- Shipping Method contains "Next Day" Set Next Day True.
- Duties and Taxes
- Should you wish to pay duties and taxes on the behalf of your customers you can set this up as a rule in Starshipit. By setting Sender Pays Duty as true on your orders your international shipments will transit as DDP (Delivered Duties Paid). For any international shipments where the rule has not been applied the shipments will transit as DDU (Delivered Duties Unpaid).
To add the rule:
- Go to Settings > Rules.
- Click Add a new rule.
- Set your preferred condition (e.g. All Orders).
- Set the action as Sender Pays Duty.
- Set the value as True.
- Click Save.