- Set up Starshipit to use a different Sold To (Billing) Addresses when shipping to international destinations using DHL Express.
1. Set up your Sold To addresses
By default, Starshipit will use your Pickup Address from your Settings as the Sender, and Sold To (Billing) Addresses when generating DHL commercial invoices. If you need to use a different Sold To (Billing) Addresses when shipping to specific countries you can configure this in your Starshipit Settings.
- In your Starshipit account, go to Settings, then select Options.
- Scroll down to the Sold To Addresses section.
- Click Add New.
- Enter the address, including contact name, contact email, and phone.
- Select countries to apply the address to under the Countries to apply dropdown.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for as many addresses as are required.