- Set up Starshipit to use different tax numbers when shipping to international destinations.
How it works
Some countries require a tax number to be supplied so taxes are correctly charged to your business. Starshipit supports specifying different tax numbers for each country. For example you could setup the following:
- When sending to Australia use your ABN.
- When sending to New Zealand use your GST number.
- When sending to UK use your VAT number.
1. Set up your Tax Numbers
- In your Starshipit account, go to Settings, then select Options.
- Scroll down to the Tax Settings section.
- Click Add New.
- Enter a tax number type, tax number, and select a country.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for as many tax numbers as are required.