- Learn how to cancel Royal Mail shipments via Intelligent Shipper
- You should be cancelling all shipments which you do not send out to avoid being billed for them.
Why do I need to cancel Royal Mail shipments?
Royal Mail requires all shipments to be manifested or cancelled whether they have been sent or not.
In Starshipit, you can print a label, then archive it or redo it and create a new label (redoing also archives shipments). The archived shipments must be cancelled if you wish to avoid unwanted charges.
How do I cancel Royal Mail shipments?
Firstly, you will need access to the Intelligent Shipper portal. You should have a username and password for Intelligent Shipper from when our Customer Success team set you up. If not, please contact us here for assistance.
- Go to Intelligent Shipper, and log in with your username and password.
- On the left sidebar, click Shipment Processing.
- Under Processed Shipments, click the arrows to refresh the shipments.
- Click View Shipments.
- Under View Shipments sort by Shipment Date.
- Tick each shipment you need to cancel, then select Cancel Shipments in the top right corner.
- Select a Reason for Cancellation (e.g. Wrong Service), then click Yes.
- The shipments selected will be cancelled.