- This article outlines solutions to common Print App errors.
- Find out more about how to set up the Print App.
- If you experience an error that isn't outlined below, please contact email@example.com.
Error: Labels aren't printing
The first step is to confirm that your label printer is working.
- Download a label to a pdf
- Print this direct to the printer.
- Does this print normally? If it doesn't, you will need to troubleshoot the printer and contacting the printer's support team for further assistance
- If this does print normally, the issue is with the Print App configuration
Error: Label Sizes/Orientation Incorrect
If you are using Mac, we recommend removing all legacy configurations from Starshipit.
- Navigate to Settings > Printing > Advanced
- Remove all label types by clicking remove
Check the defined label sizes in the Application Menu Bar:
- Select Printing > Print Settings
- Click Edit next to the label type that is printing the wrong size
- Adjust the settings to your requirements
Error: Only DHL labels are the incorrect size
DHL has it's own label settings defined in the courier set up. Check that this matches what you are after.
- Navigate to Settings > Couriers > DHL Express Settings
- Set Format for Outbound Labels to your desired size
- Select the Advanced tab
- Select Resize 100x200 labels to 100x150 (select if you are using 100x150 labels) if you are using 100X150mm labels and unselect it if you are using the larger label type