- When an order is worth more than the value a customer paid for it, particularly when a discount has been applied, sometimes Customs will flag it.
- This article outlines how to display discounts on commercial invoices by adjusting the order values.
1. How to adjust an order's value
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Select Order Value Integrations.
- Select Adjust based on total value. Starshipit will recalculate the order items to add up to the total amount paid by the customer.
- Hit Save.
- NB: This setting defaults to No Adjustment which displays the value of the order items, regardless of the amount the customer paid for them.