Create a rule based on cheapest delivery option
- This article outlines how to create a rule based on the cheapest delivery options so when orders are imported into Starshipit, they're automatically assigned to the cheapest courier.
- NB: Pricing can only be determined based on the order weight which is imported with the order, or assigned as a default using the Starshipit packages functionality.
- NB: If the address is not valid, this rule may not optimally select the courier.
- Read more about rules.
1. How to create a rule based on cheapest delivery option
- Go to Settings >Rules.
- Select Add a new rule.
- Under Condition(s) select the order type that's relevant to you, eg. All Orders.
- Under Action select Select Cheapest Carrier/Service.
- Hit Save.
- If you already have orders in your Unshipped tab, click the Run rules now button to apply this new rule to these orders (if necessary).