- This article outlines how to create a rule based on the cheapest shipping option so when orders are imported into Starshipit, they're automatically assigned to the cheapest courier. This makes it really simple for your dispatch team to print labels without having to check the cheapest option has been selected.
- NB: Pricing can only be determined based on the order weight which is imported with the order, or assigned as a default using the Starshipit packages functionality.
- NB: If the address is not valid, this rule may not optimally select the courier.
- Read more about rules
1. How to create a rule based on cheapest delivery option
- Go to Settings > Rules.
- Select Add a new rule.
- Under Condition(s) select the order type that's relevant to you, e.g. All Orders.
- Under Action select Select Cheapest Carrier/Service.
- Hit Save.
- If you already have orders in your Unshipped tab, click the Run rules now button to apply this new rule to these orders (if necessary).