- Secure UPS credentials (shipping number and access licence number) so you can set up UPS as a courier service in Starshipit.
1. Request an UPS Access Key
- Log into your UPS account (you may need to create an account first).
- Go to UPS Developer Kit.
- Under the 'How to get started section', select 'Step 4: Request an access key':
- Once on the 'UPS Developer Kit: Request Access Key' page, complete your Secondary Contact Information.
- Select Open UPS Account.
- Select your address.
- Follow the remaining prompts and fill in all details.
- UPS will then provide you with credentials: shipping number and access license number.
If you have problems during this process, we suggest contacting UPS directly.
Now that you have your UPS credentials, you can set up UPS as a courier service in Starshipit.