- Set up Deutsche Post as a courier service in Starshipit.
Before you begin
You need your:
- Account Number (EKP)
If you are missing these credentials, please contact your Deutsche Post account manager to request them.
Deutsche Post needs to provide additional permissions for your account to be able to use Starshipit, so please ask us to contact them about this, or else you can contact them yourself and ask them to add the permissions for Starshipit use.
1. Enter your account details in Starshipit
TIP Click Test to ensure it works to check if your credentials are working correctly.
2. Set up your product codes
Add your product codes to complete the integration. The selected option determines both the product code and service level that you require. The available product codes are:
- GMP: Packet Standard (Standard Service)
- GMP: Packet Priority (Priority Service)
- GPP: Packet Plus (Priority Service)
- GPT: Packet Tracked (Priority Service)
- Go to Settings, then select Couriers.
- Open your Deutsche Post Settings.
- Click on Add New Product Code.
- Enter the code and name.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 4-5 for each product code.
Once you have added products, you can set which product is to be used as the default for this carrier.
NOTE Deutsche Post doesn't pass rates into Starshipit, so these will not be displayed on the New Order page. Alternatively, you can set up table rates for Deutsche Post, where you would record the rates that the courier charges you.