- Set up Royal Mail as a courier service in StarshipIt.
NOTE: Please contact Starshipit Support to turn on Royal Mail as a courier service. The option is not immediately visible without their help, and there may be extra charges if you wish to use Royal Mail.
Before you begin
You need your:
- Application ID
- User ID
- Posting Location
NOTE: These aren't your Royal Mail credentials and must be requested directly from Royal Mail.
1. Enter your account details in Starshipit
TIP Click Test to ensure it works to check if your credentials are working correctly.
2. Set up your product codes
Add your product codes to complete the integration. The most common product codes are:
- TPM: Royal Mail Tracked 24 (HV)
- CRL: Royal Mail 24\48
- SD1: SD Guaranteed by 1pm
- SD2: SD Guaranteed by 1pm (£1000)
- SD3: SD Guaranteed by 1pm (£2500)
- SD4: SD Guaranteed by 9am
- SD5: SD Guaranteed by 9am (£1000)
- SD6: SD Guaranteed by 9am (£2500)
NOTE: Royal Mail doesn't pass rates into Starshipit, so these will not be displayed on the New Order page. You can, however, set up table rates for Royal Mail within Starshipit, where you would record the rates that the courier charges you and retrieve these via our own API. Please note also that parcel tracking is not currently supported at this time.