- If your StarShipIT Print Client isn't working, you will have to restart it.
Close and reopen the print client
- Navigate to the Windows taskbar.
- Click the arrow icon, then select the StarShipIT Print Client.
- Right-click, then select Exit to close the Print Client.
- Re-open the StarShipIT Print Client.
If the print client is frozen, you'll need to end the process from your Windows Task Manager.
If your computer has been on for an extended period of time (over 24 hours), you'll need to restart it.
If you're still having issues with the print client, you can: