- This article outlines what to do when live rates at checkout aren't displaying in your stores for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and PrestaShop.
- Troubleshoot live rates at checkout for CouriersPlease.
How it works
Starshipit relies on the courier company to provide rates. However, if the system is unreachable or a customer enters an unsupported address, no results will be returned. You can set up a fail-over that will be displayed if your couriers API isn't working.
1. Set up a fail-over for the rates at checkout
- Go to Settings, then select Checkout Rates.
- Select Enable advanced configuration.
- Select the product code you want to display and select FAIL-OVER.
- Add the quantity for the fail-over.
- Click Save.