- Set up DHL Parcel Europe as a courier service in Starshipit.
- DHL Parcel Europe is also known as DHL Paket and previously Global Mail
Before you begin
You need your:
- DHL Parcel Europe Account Number (10 digit account number)
- DHL Parcel Europe German Sender Code (optional - provided by DHL - allows packages to be sent using German product codes)
- DHL Parcel Europe Austrian Sender Code (optional - provided by DHL - allows packages to be sent using Austrian product codes)
- Default Export Type - for international shipments
If you are missing these credentials, please contact your DHL Parcel Europe account manager to request them.
1. Enter your account details in Starshipit
TIP Click Test to ensure it works to check if your credentials are working correctly.
2. Set up your product codes
Add your product codes to complete the integration. The available product codes are:German Sender/German Destination
- V01PAK: DHL Paket (Parcel)
- V06PAK: DHL Paket Taggleich (Parcel Same-Day)
- V06TG: DHL Kurier Taggleich (Courier Same-Day)
- V06WZ: DHL Kurier Wunschzeit (Courier Preferred-Time)
- V54EPAK: DHL Europaket (Europarcel)
- V55PAK: DHL Paket Connect (Parcel Connect)
- V53WPAK: DHL Paket International (Parcel International)
- V86PARCEL: DHL Paket Austria (Parcel Austria)
- V87PARCEL: DHL Paket Connect (Parcel Connect)
- V82PARCEL: DHL Paket International (Parcel International)
Note: To send from a country other than Germany or Austria (e.g. the UK), you'll need a German or Austrian sender code. This is provided by DHL.
Note 2: DHL Parcel Europe doesn't pass rates into Starshipit, so they are not displayed in the New Order page. You can set up table rates for DHL Parcel Europe though, where you record the rates that the courier charges you, and these are then available via the Starshipit API.