- 3PL Central: Write-back now updates an order's status to Complete.
- MYOB: There's now a settings option allowing the import of any manual changes made to the item description and customer detail from a sales order.
- TradeGecko: Improved support when importing foreign and special characters
- Cin7: Improved support when importing foreign and special characters
- DHL Express: Improved support when importing foreign and special characters
- Tradevine: Improved security for API requests.
- DHL Express: Only products enabled for you by DHL are displayed, then filtered further based on your own settings.
- Improvements to Google Maps functionality and minor UI improvements to the new Orders page.
- DHL Express: Three-letter product codes now supported.
- Plain label: StarShipIt now offers five plain labels that can be customised with the name and the Tracking URL.
- DHL eCommerce: You can now print a label from an order that contains foreign characters, like Chinese or Japanese.
- DHL Express: We now support Direct Signature. Direct Signature replaces the Signature Required option and can be activated in your settings (Settings > Couriers > DHL).
- Shopify: Users that integrate from the Shopify App Store will use their billing system.
- NZ Post: Users based in Australia can now use the services TPPLY6:Tracked/Overnight, TPPT6:ParcelPost Tracked, TPPTS1:P'Post Trckd & Signed to send parcels internationally to New Zealand.
- Etsy: We now import SKU.
- AusPost OnDemand: There are three new options regarding the pickup time:
- The time can be automatically set-up to current time + an offset
- The time can default to a fixed time defined in your settings
- The time can be set in each order. The time selected in the order dialogue box will be retained for the next order
- Item Weight: The minimum item weight is no longer 0.01 kg but is now 0.001 kg.
- Orders grid: In the Name column, longer values now display correctly.