- DHL eCommerce Asia Pacific: You can now set up a free-text Content Export Description in Settings > Couriers > DHL eCommerce Asia Pacific > Advanced. This is required for certain international shipments (e.g. from China), and when the DHL API is being used.
- Australia Post: We've added a new option in Settings > Couriers > Australia Post > Advanced > Use CN22 for all international products. If selected, CN22 labels are generated for AIR8 / RPI8 / ECM8 / ECD8 / PTI8 (and CN23 for overweight AIR8 / ECM8). If unticked (default), CN22 labels are generated for AIR8 / RPI8 (and CN23 for all others and overweight AIR8). Note that the weight limit is 2kg.
- Peoplevox: You can now choose to import company name and phone number in Settings > Integrations > Peoplevox.
- Singapore Post: Starshipit now integrates with Singapore Post, which ships domestically in Singapore and internationally from Singapore.
Order Desk: We've added a new checkbox in Settings > Integrations > Order Desk > Import Buyer Checkout Message. You can now enable this setting to import delivery instructions from Order Desk checkout data, instead of importing delivery instructions from the comment box.
- Royal Mail: We've added a new feature in Settings > Couriers > Royal Mail > Tools, so you can now look-up product codes available for shipping from your pickup address to a destination.
- DPD Local UK: You can now set up product codes for default domestic and international products in Settings > Couriers > DPD Local UK.
- DPD UK: You can now set up product codes for default domestic and international products in Settings > Couriers > DPD UK.
- Trade Me: Trade Me orders paid via Afterpay now auto-import into Starshipit.
- DHL Express: You can now set up rules so that return labels generate and print for a specific courier to a specific return address. You configure this in Settings > Rules > Create Return for Courier & Contact. Note that this feature only works for DHL Express outbound labels with Australia Post return labels.
- Rebrand: We've rebranded from 'StarShipIT' to 'Starshipit' along with a new logo.
- Australia Post: If you've set up a rule to 'Set Contain Battery', imported orders will now have the Dangerous Goods checkbox selected.
- New order page: Volumetric weight is now hidden to avoid confusion. We've enlarged the Qty, L, H and W fields for improved display.
- Royal Mail: You can now set up product codes that you use in Settings > Couriers > Royal Mail.
- DHL eCommerce: We've renamed DHL eCommerce in Starshipit to DHL eCommerce (Asia Pacific).
- Deutsche Post: You can now manifest multiple orders at once with a single AWB (air waybill) document per product. The manifest number is used as a reference, rather than the order number and you can determine the number of copies you receive by updating your courier settings.
- Logs: We've improved access to our logs functionality. You can now access all logs via the Logs button on the main menu.
- Starshipit now supports partial shipments with Unleashed.
- Orders with the product code 'Never Diminishing Products' are now automatically marked as complete in Unleashed. Note that 'Never Diminishing Products' don't require physical inventory to be stocked. They are commonly used for incurred charges such as freight, taxes, or shipping fees.
- Plain label: We've updated plain labels so long state names and postcodes print without an issue. Longer state names like 'Australian Capital Territory' will now display in short form eg ACT.
- Write-back: Previously, each time order updates were sent to your store, it would overwrite the log for the last event. Now, you can see a history of each 'write-back' event in the Printed Order page history panel. The log records whether a 'write-back' was manually or automatically triggered.
- DEAR: Starshipit now includes the 'Batch Serial Number' when order details are sent (write-back) to your store admin.
- Royal Mail: Starshipit now integrates with Royal Mail courier service which ships domestically and internationally from the UK.
- DHL Parcel Europe: Starshipit now integrates with DHL Parcel Europe courier service which ships domestically and internationally from Europe.
- Deutsche Post: Starshipit now integrates with Deutsche Post courier service which ships domestically and internationally from Europe.
- Australia Post: We've added an Australia Post print setting under Settings > Printing > Advanced > Add new print settings.
- Shopify: Live rates now automatically update when a user changes the package weight in Shopify.
- When printing labels for shipments, zero-weight items and parcels now default to a minimum weight so no error is returned.
- You can now choose whether or not to attach a commercial invoice when printing labels for orders. This setting can be configured in Settings > Couriers > Seko > Advanced > Generate commercial invoice with label.
- Peoplevox: You can now integrate your Peoplevox platform with Starshipit.
- DPD NL: Starshipit now integrates with DPD NL courier service which ships domestically within the Netherlands, and internationally from the Netherlands.
- Plain Label: We've changed the font when printing a label using paper size 100x34, so the address doesn't get cut off.
- DPD UK: Starshipit now integrates with DPD UK courier service which ships domestically within the UK, and internationally from the UK. Note that DPD UK differs from DPD Local UK.
- PrestaShop: Starshipit live rates at checkout is now compatible with PrestaShop's latest version 1.7.6.
- Brightpearl: You can now see tracking numbers in Brightpearl, once a label is printed or an order has been manifested.
- Destination Country Code: We've added a dropdown in Settings > Rules, so you can now select a county code from a dropdown of options or enter your own.
- API: You can now reprint a label using the Create Label API.
- API: You can now manifest orders via the standard Starshipit API.
- 3PL Central: Orders now write-back to 3PL Central when you are using the Export to 3PL Central option. Write-back occurs during manifesting or when printing labels.
- Import orders: Previously, when importing orders with multiple integrations you had to individually select/clear each individual order. We've now added the option to select/clear all integrations in bulk.
- Logs: You can now access logs in individual tabs via one page in Settings > Logs. This helps you track down your issues faster.
- Rules: Previously, you could only set up rules based on postcodes in AU and NZ. We've now extended this functionality, so you can set up rules for postcodes anywhere in the world.
- DPD Local UK: Starshipit now integrates with DPD Local UK courier service which ships domestically within the UK, and internationally from the UK.
- DHL Express: Item values are now automatically rounded to be consistent with the declared value on international orders.
- Shopify: In Settings > Integrations > Shopify, we've added a new field for entering tags so you can better manage pre-orders.
- 3PL Central: : As a general rule, orders import from your eCommerce platform > 3PL Central > Starshipit. You can now directly export orders from your eCommerce platform > Starshipit > 3PL Central using the new export option in your integration settings.
- PrestaShop: Starshipit now imports the receiver address house number (e.g. 12a) from PrestaShop.
- Australia Post: You can now add foreign/special characters in names and addresses for AusPost orders.
- Fastway: MyFastway API now allows you to set the 'Authority to Leave' and 'Signature Required' options to orders.
- Hunter Express: You can now set the 'Authority to Leave' option to orders.
- Add Courier: The Add Courier page now displays couriers that ship from the country you've selected as your pickup address country. You can select couriers from other countries using the dropdown menu
- Australia Post: Following legislative changes in South Australia, all packages lodged through one of AusPost's alcohol delivery services (3O85, 3P85, 3V85, 7O35, 7O85) now require a signature and proof of age (over 25 years) upon delivery.
- Shopify: Country of origin is now imported from Shopify orders. You must have access permissions enabled in Shopify for this to work.
- 3PL Central: Write-back now updates an order's status to Complete.
- MYOB: There's now a settings option allowing the import of any manual changes made to the item description and customer detail from a sales order.
- TradeGecko: Improved support when importing foreign and special characters
- Cin7: Improved support when importing foreign and special characters
- DHL Express: Improved support when importing foreign and special characters
- BigCommerce: Live rates at checkout.
- Tradevine: Improved security for API requests.
- DHL Express: Only products enabled for you by DHL are displayed, then filtered further based on your own settings.
- Reports: Shipments Per Workstation. You can now see a daily report of the shipments processed per workstation.
- Brightpearl: You can now integrate your Brightpearl platform with Starshipit.
- BigCommerce: Improvements to the support and signup process.
- Improvements to Google Maps functionality and minor UI improvements to the new Orders page.
- DHL Express: Three-letter product codes now supported.
- Plain label: Starshipit now offers five plain labels that can be customised with the name and the Tracking URL.
- DHL eCommerce: You can now print a label from an order that contains foreign characters, like Chinese or Japanese.
- DHL Express: We now support Direct Signature. Direct Signature replaces the Signature Required option and can be activated in your settings (Settings > Couriers > DHL).
- Shopify: Users that integrate from the Shopify App Store now use their billing system.
- NZ Post: Users based in Australia can now use the services TPPLY6:Tracked/Overnight, TPPT6:ParcelPost Tracked, TPPTS1:P'Post Trckd & Signed to send parcels internationally to New Zealand.
- Etsy: We now import SKU.
- AusPost OnDemand: There are three new options regarding the pickup time:
- The time can be automatically set-up to current time + an offset
- The time can default to a fixed time defined in your settings
- The time can be set in each order. The time selected in the order dialogue box is now retained for the next order
- Item Weight: The minimum item weight is no longer 0.01 kg but is now 0.001 kg.
- Orders grid: In the Name column, longer values now display correctly.