- Integrate StarShipIT with Brightpearl, so you can import Brightpearl orders.
- StarShipIT will write-back tracking information when you print a label.
1. Set up web service access in Brightpearl
- Log into your Brightpearl account.
- Go to App Store > Private Apps > Add private app.
- Under What type of App are you creating?, select System app.
- Enter a Name and Identifier of your choice.
- Click Install.
2. Add Brightpearl as an integration in StarShipIT
- In your StarShipIT account, go to Settings, then select Integrations.
- Click Add a new integration, and select Brightpearl from the list.
- Select the Enable Brightpearl checkbox.
- Select the server of your store. If you don't know the server, check your Brightpearl website URL.
- Enter the Account ID that you use to log in to Brightpearl.
- Copy and paste the Reference and Token from Brightpearl.
- Click Save.
3. (Optional) Specify the status to import
In StarShipIT, you can specify the status of the order to be imported eg Processing. You can also enter the order status that you want your Brightpearl orders to be updated to when writeback occurs from StarShipIT. The default status is Completed.
If you want to specify another status, you only need to enter the name of the status in the field. You can add multiple statuses to import by separating them with a semicolon.
To find a list of the different status names in your Brightpearl account go to Settings > Sales > Sales Statuses. You can also add a new status in this page. Copy the name to use your new status.