- What to do if you receive an error when testing your connection.
Error: Unsuccessful - The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
If you test the connection and get this error, you may need to enable permalinks. To do this:
- In your WooCommerce account, select Settings, then select Permalinks.
- Under Common Settings, select Post name.
- Click Save changes.
- In your StarShipIT account, go to Settings, then select Integrations.
- Select Settings next to WooCommerce.
- Scroll down and click Test to ensure it works.
You should get a successful result. If you continue to receive an error, please contact our support team at email@example.com.