5 new plain label options
StarShipIt no offers 5 plain labels, that can be customised with the name and the Tracking URL of the unsupported services.
- DHL Ecommerce: You can now print a label from an order that contains foreign characters, like Chinese, Japanese etc.
- DHL Express: We now support Direct Signature. Direct Signature replace Signature required option if activated in the settings pages (Settings > Courier > DHL)
- Shopify: Users that integrate from the Shopify App Store will use their billing system
- NZ Post: Users based in Australia can now use the services TPPLY6:Tracked/Overnight, TPPT6:ParcelPost Tracked, TPPTS1:P'Post Trckd & Signed to send parcels internationally to New Zealand
- Item Weight: the minimum item weight is no longer 0.01 kg but is now 0.001 kg (hence, 0.0001 no longer needs to round to 0.001)
- Orders Grid: In the Name column, long values now show fully, wrapping as required
- Etsy: We now import SKU
- AusPost On Demand: There are now three options regarding the pickup time:
- The time can be automatically set-up to current time + an offset
- The time can be defaulted to a fixed time defined in the settings pages
- The time can be set in each order, the time selected in the order dialogue box will be remembered for the next order.