5 new plain label options
StarShipIt no offers 5 plain labels, that can be customised with the name and the Tracking URL of the unsupported services.
- DHL Ecommerce: You can now print a label from an order that contains foreign characters, like Chinese, Japanese etc.
- DHL Express: we now support Direct Signature. Direct Signature replace Signature required option if activated in the settings pages (Settings>Courier>DHL)
- Shopify: The users that integrate from the Shopify App Store will use the billing system of Shopify
- NZPost: User based in Australia can now use the services TPPLY6:Tracked/Overnight, TPPT6:ParcelPost Tracked, TPPTS1:P'Post Trckd & Signed to send international parcels in New Zealand
- Item Weight: the minimum item weight is no longer 0.01 KG but 0.001 Kg (e.g. 0.0001 rounding to 0.001)
- Order grid : the Lon Name are now wrapped
- Etsy: we now import SKU
- Auspost OnDemand: You have three option regarding the pricket time:
- The time can be automatically set-up to current time + Offset.
- The time can be defaulted to a fixed time defined in the settings pages
- The time can be set in each orders, the time selected in the order dialogue box will be remembered for the next order.