- Integrate Starshipit with PrestaShop so you can import PrestaShop orders.
- Specify the status of the orders to be imported.
1. Create webservice access in PrestaShop
Enable PrestaShop's webservice
- Log in to your PrestaShop admin account.
- Under Configure, select Advanced Parameters, then select Webservice.
- Toggle Enable PrestaShop's webservice to YES, then click Save.
Create a new webservice account
- In the top right, click Add new webservice key.
- Click Generate! to generate a new key.
- Select the following resources: View (GET), Modify (PUT) and Add (POST) by selecting the checkboxes at the top of the column.
- Click Save.
2. Add your webservice in Starshipit
- In your Starshipit account, go to Settings, then select Integrations.
- Click Add a new integration, and select PrestaShop from the list.
- Select the Enable PrestaShop checkbox.
- Enter your PrestaShop Store URL.
- Copy and paste the webservice key from your PrestaShop admin page.
- Fill in other details as required.
- Click Save.
3. Map your Starshipit courier to the PrestaShop Courier ID
To enable order write-back, you'll need to map the couriers in your Starshipit account to the courier ID in PrestaShop. To do this:
- Go to the Starshipit PrestaShop settings page (Settings > Integrations > PrestaShop).
- Click Add a new mapping.
- Enter the associated carrier ID from PrestaShop to the courier in Starshipit.
You can find the PrestaShop ID in your PrestaShop admin account > Shipping > Carriers.
- Click Save, then click the tick icon to confirm.
For example: I want to map 'Australia Post' to 'Australia Post ID 3' from PrestaShop.
4. Specify the Status to Import
In Starshipit you can specify the status of the order to be imported. Go to your PrestaShop settings page and enter the status number in the Status to Import field. Add multiple statuses by separating them with a semicolon.
The most common statuses are:
- 3 = Processing
- 4 = Shipped
You can find a list of the different status ID's in your PrestaShop account:
- PrestaShop v1.6.x - Orders > Statuses.
- PrestaShop v1.7.x - Shop Parameters > Order Settings > Statuses.
You can set up live rates at checkout for DHL Express in PrestaShop.