Create a return with a different carrier than the outbound carrier.
You can select which carrier to use for a return label in the rule system
Australia Post on Demand: Specify a fixed pick-up time
You can specify a fix pick-up time for your on-demand order, per default the pick-up time is set 10min after the label is printed. if your orders are picked every day at the same time you can specify it in the settings of Australia Post on-Demand.
Display order number on TNT label:
We have added the Order number on the TNT label.
- Package sent report start date can now be older than one year, the max length of the report stays 1 year.
- The Paper Less Transfer option of DHL Express is not available if sending danger goods, it is now automatically deactivated.
- A Zoom2You test is it works button is available in the settings pages now
- A Sendle test is it works button is available in the settings pages now
- The Magento2 Test if it works button has been improved and display the error message.
- We are now displaying only the carriers available for the destination country
- Tracking and Create Order API endpoint can be called with the order number.