- Generate your Australia Post eParcel labels in the format of three express or four standard labels on an A4 sheet.
- NB: Print Client and Print Node is not supported for AusPost label sheets.
1. Configure print settings
- Go to Settings, then select Couriers
- Select Settings, next to Australia Post.
- Select the Advanced tab, and scroll to the bottom until you find Format.
- Set the format to A4 4-per Std & 3-per label Express.
- Click Save.
2. Generate label sheets
There are two ways to generate the labels with AusPost Label Sheets:
When you bulk print from the Orders page, you'll receive a PDF download immediately with the orders in the format for express or standard.
Add labels to a queue
If you open an order and then click print, the labels will be submitted to a queue where you'll need to download them from a separate page. To do this:
- Go to Orders, and select the New tab.
- Select the checkbox next to your order(s).
- Click Actions, and select Print AusPost label sheets from the dropdown menu.
- Click Print Express Sheets or Print Standard Sheets to download a PDF with your labels.