- Generate your Australia Post eParcel labels in the format of three express or four standard labels on an A4 sheet.
1. Configure print settings
- Go to Settings, then select Printing.
- Select the Advanced tab, and click Add new print settings.
- Select AusPost from the list.
- Set the format to A4 4-per Std & 3-per label Express.
- Set the print method to Download PDF.
- NB: Print Client and Print Node is not supported for AusPost label sheets.
- (Optional) Choose to remove the title from the label.
- Click Save.
WARNING! The AusPost return label generator defaults to a 0,0 margin, so the label may be partially cut off depending on your print settings. You'll need to adjust the print margins on your printer to fix this.
2. Generate label sheets
There are two ways to generate the labels with AusPost Label Sheets:
When you bulk print from the Orders page, you'll receive a PDF download immediately with the orders in the format for express or standard.
Add labels to a queue
If you open an order and then click print, the labels will be submitted to a queue where you'll need to download them from a separate page. To do this:
- Go to Orders, and select the New tab.
- Select the checkbox next to your order(s).
- Click Actions, and select Print AusPost label sheets from the dropdown menu.
- Click Print Express Sheets or Print Standard Sheets to download a PDF with your labels.