The following steps describe how to enter your Toll IPEC account details in StarShipIT.
Before starting you need your:
- Account Number.
- Dispatch ID (SYSID)
- Prefix Code
The account number should have been given to you by your Toll IPEC account manager, the Dispatch ID and Prefix Code needs to be requested using the Toll IPEC PDF form.
1. How to request my Dispatch ID & Prefix Code using the Toll IPEC PDF form.
The first step is to download the form here: Download Form
The form is prefilled with the information related to StarShipIT, you will only need to complete the information related to your Toll IPEC account and your location.
Once completed, click on the Submit Request Button,
2. Complete your Toll IPEC information in StarShipIT
Once you have your Account Number and your Dispatch ID, go to the StarShipIT web app
- Go to Settings > Courier > Add New Courier
- Select Toll IPEC
- Add your Account Number, prefix code, and your Dispatch ID.
- Add your Product Code (The product code and name are referenced on the left-hand side)
- Click on Save.
Note: The increment number needs to be changed only if you are setting-up a Multi-location account or using a dispatch ID that has been used in the past. for assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Add your SSYD to the StarShipIT feed.
StarShipIT can capture the delivery events from Toll IPEC and send an email when the parcel is delevered for example.
You simply need to email IT Servicedesk email@example.com
Advise in the body of the email you wish to add the below customer credentials to the StarShipIT event Feed.
- Account Number