Team Global Express' integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications and many more.
This article outlines how to set up Team Global Express IPEC as a courier service in Starshipit.
Before you begin
You'll need your:
- Account Number.
Note: Your account number will be given to you by your Team Global Express IPEC account manager.
Setting up Team Global Express IPEC as a courier in Starshipit
- Complete the below range request form for Team Global Express
2. Enter your company name and business unit (Starshipit currently support Priority or IPEC).
3. "Are you using MyTeamGE API? - Please answer yes
4. Provide your Trading Partner name - Please fill in Starshipit
5. Do you require a new SSCC item range? Please answer no
6. When Team Global Express have responded with your ranges please forward this to your Starshipit Onboarding Specialist or email@example.com
Starshipit will set up your Team Global Express IPEC (Toll IPEC) account and inform you once this is done.