- This article outlines how to integrate your Cin7 platform with Starshipit.
- Once completed, your orders can be imported into Starshipit and the tracking information will be written back when you print labels.
1. Add API connection in Cin7
- Log into Cin7 and click the Settings cogwheel from the bottom left of the app.
- Click Integrations, then select API v1.
- Copy and note your API username displayed at the top of the page.
- Click Add API Connection.
- Enter a name for the integration that makes sense to you (e.g. Starshipit), then click Save.
- Copy and note your API key.
- Under API Connections select Permissions.
- Add Create, Read, Update permissions to Sales Orders, Products and Product Options then click Save.
2. Copy the information into Starshipit
- In Starshipit go to Settings > Integration > Add New > Cin7.
- Tick Enable Cin7 and Use Public API.
- Complete Cin7 Username and Cin7 Key with the information gathered in Step 1.
- Test the connection to ensure it's working.
3. Set order statuses for import
You can specify statuses on which Starshipit will import your orders from Cin7. For example, you can set the app to only import orders which are Processing and/or Fully Picked.
Error: I clicked on test connection and I got an invalid credentials error message
Double-check that you have copied the correct information into Starshipit, and that you have saved the information in Cin7. If this problem persists, contact our Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.