- Set up live rates at checkout for Shopify.
- StarShipIT supports live rates at checkout for selected carriers.
About live rates at checkout
StarShipIT uses the destination address and the total weight of the cart to return a quote for each of your couriers. Your customer can select the preferred shipping method and the order will be imported into StarShipIT with this shipping method.
1. Enable carrier calculated shipping
- In your Shopify account, go to Settings, then select Shipping.
- Select your Shipping zone, then click Edit.
- Next to Calculated rates, click Add rate.
- Select a carrier, then select the services you want to use.
- (Optional) Add a rate adjustment to cover any packaging and handling costs, or allow your customers to save money on the rate.
- Click Done, then click Save to confirm your changes.
2. Activate the rates
- Go to Settings, then select Integrations.
- Click Shopify Settings, then select the Tools tab.
- Under Checkout rates, click Activate.
Your customer will now see live rates at checkout.