- Set up live rates at checkout for Shopify.
- Starshipit supports live rates at checkout for selected carriers.
- Note: Shopify only supports calculating live rates based on weight, not dimension.
About live rates at checkout
Starshipit uses the destination address and the total weight of the cart to return a quote for each of your couriers. Your customer can select the preferred shipping method and the order will be imported into Starshipit with this shipping method.
Before you begin
- Enable third-party calculated shipping rates in your Shopify account. Shopify limits this to Shopify Advanced and Shopify Plus plans.
Activate the rates in Starshipit
Once you've enabled the third-party calculated shipping rates in Shopify, you need to activate the rates in Starshipit.
- Go to Settings, then select Integrations.
- Click Shopify Settings, then Enable Delivery Options under Delivery Options at Checkout.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Your customer will now see live rates at checkout.
For more information on how to set up live rates, see our support article.