- You can change your pricing plan at any time.
About changing your pricing plan
When you first register with StarShipIT, you'll receive a 30-day free trial that gives you access to all features. If you decide to continue past your free trial period and select a paid plan, you'll be charged a monthly or annual subscription fee depending on the plan you select. If you choose to pay on a monthly basis, you'll be billed straightaway for the first month.
StarShipIT allows you to change between plans at any time. You can upgrade, downgrade, switch from monthly to annual, or annual to monthly at any point you'd like.
- If you downgrade, you'll be credited pro rata any credit you may accrue from the downgrade.
- If you upgrade, the current value will be deducted from the cost of the upgrade.
Any remaining pro rata credit will remain in your StarShipIT account for you to use at a later date. Unfortunately, we're unable to refund you any credit you have that may reside in your StarShipIT account.
Choose a new pricing plan
- Log in to StarShipIT, and go to Settings.
- Select My Account from the sidebar.
- Select a pricing plan, and choose to pay on a monthly or annual basis.
Your current plan will be displayed at the top.
- Click Save.
- Enter your credit card details, and click Save.
Note that we don't support Amex, PayPal or Afterpay. We do support Visa and Mastercard.
If you enter your card details and you're currently on a trial plan with trial days remaining, these are added to your chosen plan.