The below is for Startrack, if you are interested in Startrack Couriers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom integration
To use StarTrack you need two API's. The first one will allow you to get rates and to print labels, and the second will allow you to add tracking.
- Label & Rates - complete steps 1, 2 & 3 below
- To add Tracking - complete steps 1-3 + step 4
Before starting you must know these details:
- StarTrack Account number
- StarTrack API key
- StarTrack API secret
1. Add the API in StarShipIT
- Go to Settings > Carriers > Add Courier > StarTrack
- 'Options tab'
- Tick Enable Startrack and Use the API (this should now be enabled for new customers)
- Enter the "StarTrack Account No", "API Key" & "API Password"
- Ignore the rest of the fields.
- Click Save.
2. Add your Dispatch ID
Once your API keys are entered in StarShipit you can request your Dispatch IDI, in middle of the page click on:"Get your API details"
At the bottom of the response, you will find Merchand_location_id 26XZ, as per the example below.
Copy the ID and paste in the Dispatch ID field.
3. Add your product code.
To complete the setup of StarTrack you need to enter your product codes, if you don't know your product codes contact your StarTrack Account Manager
- Click on Add Product code
- Fill Product code with the Specific code given by Startrack
- Fill Product name with whatever makes sense to you.
- Click Add.
4. If you want to enable Tracking
If you want to use Customer Notification & Tracking in StarShipIT you will need to request your MyStarTrack API credentials.
Complete the eServices agreement below and the Customer acknowledgement form and send to email@example.com with your StarTrack Web portal Username (HINT: the last digits will be 60) and the Password.
StarShipIT will submit the request to Startrack on your behalf, this may take a few days to be activated.