This option is available for orders that do not require a specific courier service or as a workaround for users who do not have a courier service account.
1. Enable Plain label
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Carriers' and select 'Add courier'. Select 'Plain Label'
- Select 'Enable a plain label'
- Click 'Save'
2. Plain labels options
- Specify a custom message to writeback when there is no tracking number
During the printing process, you can add a tracking number in the order. This tracking number will be written back in the eCommerce platform. If for some reason you don't add any tracking information you can add a default message in this field (e.g. Non-Trackable)
- Enable Postage Paid Stamp for Australia Post
You can add the postage-paid icon of Australia Post to your label automatically. This logo will be displayed on every label
- Enable Postage Paid Priority Stamp for Australia Post
You can add the postage-paid Priority icon of Australia Post to your label automatically. This logo will be displayed on every label
- Select paper size
Three sizes of the label are available: A4, 150 x 100 and 33 x 100.