- Set up DHL eCommerce as a courier service in Starshipit.
Before you begin
You need your:
- DHL eCommerce account numbers (PickUp and SoldTo)
- DHL eCommerce Dispatch ID
- Product codes
If you don't have these credentials, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your DHL eCommerce account number, or contact your DHL manager to request this.
1. Add you DHL eCommerce details in Starshipit
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add new > DHL eCommerce.
- Complete the fields Pick-Up, Sold-To and Prefix code with your details.
- Select Use the API to generate Labels and Manifest.
- Select Enable DHL E-Commerce.
- Click Save.
2. Set up your product codes
Add your product codes to complete the integration.
- Click Add new product codes.
- Fill in details as required.
- Click Add.