Getting your StarShipIT account activated is easy. Follow our step-by-step guide to get shipping.
- Start your 30-day free trial.
- Follow the online onboarding wizard to get set up.
- Set up your integrations, courier services and printer.
How it works
- Add custom box sizes and specifications to your orders. This is helpful if you ship items of different shapes, or large volumes of small items.
- You can also import the weights of items from your eCommerce platform.
- StarShipIT automatically sends the order status, tracking number and courier name to your selling channel or marketplace when a label is generated. This is known as write-back.
- Your account settings will default to write-back on printing. You can change it to write-back on dispatch in your settings.
- Set a default international and domestic courier service.
- Default options are automatically applied to any imported orders that fit the criteria. For example, you could set a specific courier to ship international orders.
- Imported orders are added to the New tab in the Orders page of your account.
- You can configure orders to import every ten minutes, or you can import orders as required.
- The address validation tool helps to correct errors in the customers address according to shipping constraints.
- You have to set up a print client in order to print labels.
- Once your have set up a print client, you can configure your print settings, assign label types, and add printers.
- StarShipIT will automatically download a PDF file when you print labels.