- The steps below will guide you to integration your Tradevine platform to Starshipit.
- Once completed your orders will be imported into Starshipit and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
How it works
1. Integrate with Tradevine.
- In the Starshipit Main menu Click on Settings > Integration > Add New and select Tradevine from the Add Integration List.
- Tick to Enable Tradevine. Enter your Tradevine Access Token, your Token secret, then click Authorize to make sure the link is working. Once you import your orders from the Shipping Tab, you will be prompted to Log In to your Tradevine account.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Q. An error message is coming up" The remote server returned an error:(403) forbidden." What do I do?
A. Check your API settings in Starshipit vs what is in Tradevine. If it is saying 'Not authorised' then it is probably the Tradevine account credentials (account credentials expire and may need to be renewed. Contact Tradevine to see if this is the case).