The steps below will guide you through integrating your BigCommercce platform with StarShipIT. Once completed, your order will be imported into StarShipIT and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
There are two ways to integrate Bigcommerce in StarShipIT, you can either use the App from BigCommerce market palce or follow the steps below to integrate with the API.
To install the app go in BigCommerce>Settings>App>Marketplace>Search"StarShipIT">Install the app, or directly from the Marketplace https://www.bigcommerce.com/apps/shipit/?search=starshipit
1. Create an API user in Bigcommerce
Before you can integrate with Big Commerce, follow the steps at https://support.bigcommerce.com/articles/Public/Store-API-Accounts to create a user API account for BigCommerce.
Please set the OAuth Scopes as below:
2. Copy the API information in StarShipIT
Once you have generated the API credentials from BigCommerce, you need to enter your credentials in the StarShipIT settings pages.
- In StarShipIT, go to Settings>Integrations>Add New>BigCommerce
- Complete the Name as you like, the Name will only help you to differentiate this store from your other Bigcommerce stores
- Leave Username "Empty" this field is not used by the integration that you are performing
- Complete API Path, Client ID, Access Token with the information from BigCommerce.
4. Advanced Settings
You can select the status of the orders you wish to import
BigCommerce order status codes:
- Status 9 = Awaiting Shipment
- Status 11 = Awaiting Fulfillment
- Status 2 = Shipped [For Update Order]
- Status 10 = Completed [For Update Order]
To see the entire list of order status codes, please click here.
5. Import your orders:
You are now ready to import your orders from Big Commerce.
- Click the shipments tab at the top of the page in StarShipIT.
- Once you are on the shipments page, click the Import button, select BigCommerce and the number of days you wish to import.
- Then click the 'Import' button at the bottom right.
- After a brief load time, it will display the number of imported orders.
- Click 'Close' and it will re-load your shipping page with the newly imported orders. You should now see your shipments.
6. Importing HScode, Colour or Size.
StarShipIT will import the product options with the following DISPLAY NAME:
- HS Code
- Color or Colour