- This article outlines how to integration your BigCommerce platform with Starshipit. Once completed, your order will be imported into Starshipit and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
1. Create an API user in BigCommerce
- Before you can integrate with BigCommerce, create a user API account for BigCommerce. Ensure you select V2/V3 API token when creating the API account.
- Set the OAuth scopes as below:
|Information & Settings
2. Copy the API information into Starshipit
Once you have generated the API credentials from BigCommerce, you need to enter your credentials in the Starshipit settings pages.
- In Starshipit, go to Settings > Integrations > Add a new integration > BigCommerce
- Choose a name that will help you to differentiate this store from your other BigCommerce stores
- Leave the Username field empty; it is not used by the integration that you are performing
- Complete API Path, Client ID, Access Token with the information from BigCommerce.
- Click on Save
3. Status to Update
You can select the status of the orders you wish to import using the following BigCommerce order status codes:
- Status 9 = Awaiting Shipment
- Status 11 = Awaiting Fulfillment
- Status 2 = Shipped [For Update Order]
- Status 10 = Completed [For Update Order]
4. Import your orders
- Click the Shipments tab at the top of the page in Starshipit.
- Once you are on the Shipments page, click the Import button, and select BigCommerce and the number of days you wish to import.
- Click Import at the bottom right.
- After a brief load time, the number of imported orders will be displayed.
- Click Close and your shipping page will reload with the newly imported orders.
Advanced Settings and Information
- Product Options: Starshipit will import the product options with the following display names:
- HS Code
- Color or Colour
- Pick up in Store: If you would like to use Starshipit for Pickup in Store orders select "Enable Pickup in Store". This setting enables any shipments printed with a Pickup In-Store carrier to have it's status updated to "Awaiting Pickup" upon Writeback