The steps below will guide you through integrating your BigCommercce platform with StarShipIT. Once completed, your order will be imported into StarShipIT and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
1. Create an API user in Bigcommerce
Before you can integrate with Big Commerce, follow the steps at https://developer.bigcommerce.com/api/#basiccred to create a user API account for BigCommerce.
2. Log-in in StarShipIT
Login to the ShipIT application using your Username and Password.
- In the ShipIT Main menu Click on Settings > Integration > Add New
- Select Big Commerce from the Add Integration List.
3. Copy you API information in StarShipIT
Once you have gotten the API token from Big Commerce and added the integration option in ShipIT, you need to enter your credentials in the Big Commerce settings page.
- In ShipIT, go to Settings > Integrations > Big Commerce and enter your information.
- Click the save button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Import your orders:
You are now ready to import your orders from Big Commerce.
- Click the shipments tab at the top of the page in StarShipIT.
- Once you are on the shipments page, click the Import button, select BigCommerce and the number of days you wish to import.
- Then click the 'Import' button at the bottom right.
- After a brief load time, it will display the number of imported orders.
- Click 'Close' and it will re-load your shipping page with the newly imported orders. You should now see your shipments.