Firstly request an API key from Fastway
Then send an email to support@Starshipit.com containing:
- Your Company name
- Fast Label login email address
- API key
StarShipIT will send this information to Fastway to get your account activated, and once this is done we will notify you.
Alternatively you can follow the below steps to activate and set up Fastway yourself.
1. Enter your API details
- In your StarShipIT account, go to Settings > Carriers > Add Courier > Fastway
- Select the enable Fastway check-box
- Complete the API field with the API key from Fastway given by Fastway
- When your API key is created, a User ID is also created in the Fastway system. You need to enter the User ID into StarShipIT along with the API key. If you know your API key but not your User ID, we have a lookup feature on the Fastway settings page to make this easier. Simply click 'Look Up' to find your user key.
- Select your Fastway Franchise in the drop-down menu (The Look-up button should select the correct franchise automatically)
- Click Save.
NOTE: If your account does not have the correct privileges activated you may receive an error.
If your account does not have the correct privileges activated you may receive an error "Area Off Limit"
To solve this send an email to email@example.com (for Australia) or firstname.lastname@example.org (For New Zealand) and request that your account be accessible. Once they reply, go back to the integration page and click 'Look Up' again.
2. Add the product codes.
To complete the Integration you will need to add in your Product codes.The available product codes are as follows.
- Parcel = 1
- Satchel A2 = 4
- Satchel A3 = 5
- Satchel A4 = 6
- Satchel A5 = 7
- Small Flat Rate Parcel = 16
- Medium Flat Rate Parcel = 17
- Large Flat Rate Parcel = 18
- Go to Settings > Carrier > Fastway Settings
- Click add product code
- Enter the information and save.