The steps below will guide you though integrating your Trade Me platform with StarShipIT. Once completed, your orders will be imported into StarShipIT and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
Note: Trade Me doesn't let StarShipIT import the item details, however, the item details are not required to ship domestically.
1. How to integrate your Trade Me account to StarShipIT
- In the StarShipIT Main menu, Click on Settings > Integration > Add New and select Trade Me from the 'Add Integration' List. You will be directed to the Trade Me settings page.
- Click on Authorize, and you will be redirected to the Trade Me website
- Enter your Trade Me Account username and password
- Copy the generated code and paste it into the Trade Me Code textbox
- Click Save
NOTE : Status of the orders must be set to "Payment Received" before importing
Q. My Test Connection failed
A. Try to do the steps again. If it fails again, please contact support, firstname.lastname@example.org