The steps below will guide you though integrating your TradeMe platform with StarShipIT. Once completed, your orders will be imported into StarShipIT and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
Note: TradeMe doesn't let StarShipIT import the item details, however, the item details are not required to ship domestically.
1. How to integrate your TradeMe account to StarShipIT
- In the StarShipIT Main menu, Click on Settings > Integration > Add New and select TradeMe from the 'Add Integration' List. You will be directed to the TradeMe settings page.
- Click on Authorize, and you will be redirected to TradeMe website
- Enter your TradeMe Account username and password
- Copy the generated code and paste it to TradeMe Code Textbox
- Click Save
Q. My Test Connection failed
A. Try to do the steps again. If it fails again, please contact support, firstname.lastname@example.org