- In Starshipit you can define rules with more than one condition for an action.
- For example: you want to allocate DHL to international orders (condition 1) with a weight under 2kg (condition 2).
- Rules can have any number of conditions.
1. Set the first condition to your rule
- Go to Settings > Rules.
- Click Add new rule.
- Use the dropdown menu to set the first condition.
2. Set the second condition to your rule
- Click Add another condiiton to this rule.
- Use the dropdown menu to set the second condition.
Note: You can repeat this action multiple time to add more conditions.
2. Set the action to your rule
- Select the action using the drop-down menu
- Click Save Changes.