In Starshipit you can define rules with more than one condition for an action.
E.g. you want to allocate DHL to international orders (condition 1) with a weight under 2kg (condition 2).
1. Set the first condition.
- Go to Settings > Rules > + Add a new Rule
- Use the dropdown menu to set the first condition
2. Set the second condition.
- Click on +Add Another Condition to this rule.
- Use the dropdown menu to set the second condition
Note: You can repeat this action multiple time to add more conditions.
3. Set the action.
- Select the action using the drop-down menu
- Click Save Changes.