The advanced print settings allow you to assign a particular label to a specific printer on your computer.
You should have completed the steps to install the Print Client prior to following the steps below.
The below explains how to assign Packing slips to print out via an A4 printer:
1. Assign Label Type to the Print Client
The first step is to assign a label type (in this example the "Packing Slip") to the computer where the Print Client is installed.
- Go to Settings > Printing > Advanced Settings
- Select "Add Print Settings"
- Select the Label Type ("Packing Slip" in this example)
- Select the Format
- Select "Print Client" for the Print Method
- Select the Computer/Machine name that the Print Client is running on
- Click Save.
2. Assign Printer to the Label Type in the Print Client
The second step has to be done in the Print Client
- Open the Print Client
- Go to the Printers Tab.
- Select the "Packing Slip" Label Type
- Select the printer name that you would like to print the Packing Slip (e.g. Brother MFC-9140CDN)
- Click Assign
3. Check Paper Size and Orientation
You need to check if the page parameter corresponds to the printer and the page loaded in the printer.
- Click on the Label Type and Printer
- Check the Paper Size (in this example, we will use A4 for Packing Slip)
- Click Save Settings