Team Global Express' integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications and many more.
This article outlines how to set up Team Global Express Priority as a courier service in Starshipit.
Setting up Team Global Express Priority as a courier
- Complete the below range request form for Team Global Express
2. Enter your company name and business unit (Starshipit currently support Priority or IPEC).
3. "Are you using MyTeamGE API? - Please answer yes
4. Provide your Trading Partner name - Please fill in Starshipit
5. Do you require a new SSCC item range? Please answer no
6. When Team Global Express have responded with your ranges please forward this to your Starshipit Onboarding Specialist or email@example.com
Set up your product codes
- Confirm with TOLL Priority which product codes to enter.
- Go to Settings, then select Couriers.
- Open your Toll Priority Settings.
- Click on Add New Product Code.
- Enter the code and name.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for each product code.
Toll B2C product code and product name
- SH - B2C Priority Parcel ATL
- SD - B2C Priority 1kg Satchel ATL*
- K5 - B2C Priority 1kg Satchel SR*
- SF - B2C Priority 3kg Satchel ATL*
- M5 - B2C Priority 3kg Satchel SR*
- SG - B2C Priority 5kg Satchel ATL*
- M6 - B2C Priority 5kg Satchel SR*
- M7 - B2C Priority Parcel
*Note - For the Service Codes with a weight in the name, that exact weight will be assigned e.g. "B2C Priority 3kg Satchel SR" 3.00 kg will be assigned to the weight.
Toll B2B product code and product name
|Code||Name||Product Code in StarShipIT|
|02||Parcels Express Same Day||10|
|02||Parcels Express Overnight||11|
|02||Parcels Express Off Peak||12|
|02||Parcels Express After hrs and Sat||13|
|02||Parcels Express Sunday/Public Holiday||14|
|20||Aus Wide 1KG Satchel||20|
|21||Aus Wide 3KG Satchel||21|
|22||Aus Wide 5KG Satchel||22|
|26||Aus Wide 3KG Label||26|
|60||Optical 500gm Satchel (Overnight)||79|