- Starshipit can apply business rules when you import your orders. A rule can include multiple conditions and one action, and an infinite number of rules can be created.
- Important notes: Two rules can share the same conditions (e.g. if the destination country is Australia, select Auspost and if the destination country is Australia, signature required = true) however if you have two rule that share the same action, the rule that was created first will be applied first.
- All Orders
- Destination Country Name
- Destination Country Code
- Destination Post Code - AU
- Destination Post Code - NZ
- Destination Post Code
- Destination State
- Destination Suburb or City
- Destination Street
- Item Country of Manufacture
- Item SKU
- Order Number
- Order Value
- Order Weight
- Shipping Method
- Shipping Description
- Store Identifier (Magento)
- PO Box & Parcel Locker Orders
- Assign Tags: Assign Tags to your orders
- Assign To Another Account: Allows you to assign an order to a child account.
- Create Return For Specified Courier: Creates a return for qualifying orders with the specified courier and service.
- Create Return For Specified Courier & Contact: Creates a return for orders with the specified courier and service. Uses the specified Address Book contact as the return address.
- Disable Courier Notification: Disables notifications from couriers (Note: Only works for Australia Post currently)
- Do Not Ship: Marks items as already shipped (so they won't be shipped). Can also prevent orders with only qualifying items from importing.
- Import Order: Allows you to specify if orders should import or not.
- Open Order Dialog In Quick Print: Allows you to specify whether the Order Dialog should open or not, contrary to the selected 'Upon match' behaviour in Quick Print.
- Select Cheapest Carrier/Service: See our guide create a rule based on cheapest delivery option for further information.
- Send Notification: Allows you to specify whether or not to send Starshipit branded notifications if you have them setup.
- Set Authority To Leave: Enable/Disable Authority to Leave on orders.
- Set Contain Battery: Enable/Disable the Dangerous Goods flag on orders.
- Set Country of Manufacture: Allow you to specify the country of manufacture for items/SKUs. See release notes for further information.
- Set Courier & Product Code: Set the courier and product code on orders.
- Set Courier When No Fastway Services: When Fastway doesn't service the address for an order, assign the specified courier.
- Set Create Return: Enable/Disable creating return labels to be provided alongside outbound labels.
- Set GST paid per item: Applicable for shipments to Singapore
- Set HS Code: Allow you to specify HS Code for items/SKUs. See release notes for further information.
- Set Incotem: Applicable for DHL Express. Specify your Incoterm for your shipments.
- Set Insurance Required: Enable/Disable Insurance on orders.
- Set Invoice Declaration Text: Set the text to be displayed by item for DHL Express commercial invoices. See release notes for further information.
- Set Next Day: Applicable for Evri shipments only. Specify shipment to be delivered Next Day.
- Set Order Value: Set order value to the specified value. Line items will automatically be adjusted to match-up with the total order value when you print a label.
- Set Package Type: Assign your packages to your orders automatically
- Set Reason for Export: Applicable for DHL Express only, specify what export type should be use for your orders
- Set Safe Drop: Enable/Disable Safe Drop on orders. See delivery options for Australia Post orders for further information
- Set Sender Pays Duty: Enable/Disable duties and taxes to be paid by sender, on orders.
- Set Shipper Tax Number: Sets the Tax Number (IOSS number) to be used for the order. See Set up Shipper Tax Numbers for further information.
- Set Signature Required: Enable/Disable Signature Required on orders.
- Split Packages By Order Item Quantity: See our guide split packages by item quantities for further information.
- Split Packages By Order Weight: See our guide split packages by order weight. for further information.
To set up multi-condition rules, please refer to this article.
How to test rules
Rules will normally run upon import however you can trigger rules to apply to orders currently in the New section.
After setting up your business rules, click Run Rules Now.
Your rules including any new rules will be applied to all your New orders. From here, you can check if the rules had the expected effect on your New orders.
- Split packages by order weight
- Split packages by item quantities
- Rules based on order value
- Rules based on postcode
- Rules based on destination country
- Rules based on shipping method
- Rules based on weight
- How do I allocate an order to a child account?
- I only want to use Starshipit for international orders