Hunter Express’s integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications and many more.
This article outlines how to set up Hunter Express as a courier service in Starshipit.
1. How to request your API access:
Contact your Hunter Express account manager and inform them you want to start using Starshipit. They will then supply you with the Customer Name and Customer Code you will need for the integration.
2. How do I set up my Hunter Express account in Starshipit?
- Go to Settings > Integration > Add a new Courier.
- Select Hunter Express.
- Select Use New API (recommended)
- Enter the Account details and click save.
- Customer Code: Your account code
- Customer Name: Account Name
3. How do I enter my product codes?
- In Setting > Carrier > Hunter Express settings
- Click add a new product code
- Enter in the code and description provided by Hunter Express
- If you ship only to non-residential addresses, you can flag your shipments as commercial so that you are not charged the residential fee. This is configured from Settings > Couriers > Hunter Express Settings > Advanced > Receiver Addresses are Commercial