During the customers check out process in the eCommerce platform they're purchasing from, StarShipIt can display different live shipping rates.
StarShipIT relies on the courier company to provide rates, but if that system is unreachable or a customer enters an unsupported address then no results can be returned.
In this case StarShipIT can implement a FAIL_OVER
1. How to set up a fail-over for the rates at Check-out
To set-up up the FAIL_OVER follow these steps.
- Go to: Settings > Checkout Rates.
- Tick 'Enable Advanced Configuration'.
- Select the product code you want to display and select FAIL_OVER.
- Add the quantity for the Fail Over.
- Click on Save.