The following steps describe how to enter your Sendle details in StarShipIT.
If you don't already have one, set up an account with Sendle.
Before starting you need your:
- Sendle ID
- Sendle API Key
If you are missing either of these credentials follow How to generate your Sendle API Key
1. Enter your Sendle details in StarshipIT
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add New Courier > Sendle
- Select Enable Sendle
- Enter the required information
- Click Save
2. Enter your Sendle product codes
Sendle determine the product code according to the parcel, but you still need to set up a product code in StarshipIT. We recommend entering Sendle for both fields:
- Click on Add product code
- Enter the required fields
- Tick Make Default
- Click on Add
Note: Once you've printed a Sendle label, a job will be booked in the Sendle system. Deleting an order in StarShipIT will not result in the job being cancelled in the Sendle system. You must cancel the job from within your Sendle dashboard to avoid being charged by Sendle.