Before following theses steps ensure the following Steps are complete in StarShipIT.
Step 1: Import my orders:
The first step for using StarShipIT is to import your orders from your integrated platform. You can choose to automatically import orders or manually import orders, we recommend to automatically import orders to prevent orders being missed.
To automatically import orders:-
- Go to Settings > Integration
- Select Automatically import orders (Normally every 10 minutes of so).
To Manually Import Orders:-
Import All - this will import all orders from all of your integrated platforms
- Go to the Unshipped navigational element (Top Left)
- Click on Import > Import All
- Wait until the import button stops spinning
Import Option - You will be able to select the platform/s you would like to import from and the number of days you want to import the orders from.
Upload CSV File - find out how to import via CSV HERE
Step 2: Correct the address
On the right side of the unshipped screen, the incorrect addresses are flagged in red and the correct addresses are flagged in green.
StarShipIT uses the Google API to validate the address
- Select "Issues" from just below Unshipped in the left hand navigation - This groups together all of the orders with invalid addresses
- Click on Auto-Correct
- The changes proposed by StarShipIT will be displayed in red. Click on "Save Changes" if the modifications offered are correct.
Can I correct the address one by one?
Click on the order number of an order with an invalid address, you will open the Address Detail panel of the order dialogue.
Start typing the correct address in the Address Lookup field and select the correct proposition. StarshipIT will complete the address form with the information selected - The more you type the fewer options you will be presented with.
Step 3: Print Labels
- From the Unshipped screen, click on the order number of the order that you would like to print a label for.
- The Shipping panel of the order dialogue will open. From here you can edit the weight, Select the package type, or change the delivery services.
- When you are absolutely sure of the information displayed on the order dialogue you can click print.
Step 4: Manifest your orders.
It's mandatory to manifest your orders before the driver comes to pick your orders.
- Go to the "Printed" screen.
- Click on Dispatch > Dispatch All
- The report will be downloaded automatically
The Report didn't download?
You can download the report and the previous manifest report in the Manifests section.
How can I send the label directly to my printer?
Install the StarShipIT print client here