- Learn about delivery options for Australia Post.
- Edit delivery options, and disable Safe Drop to enforce a signature on delivery.
- Remove and re-import unshipped order to apply any changes.
About delivery options for Australia Post
Australia Post orders do not have a signature required option. Signatures will be captured whenever your customer is home. If not, then customers of freestanding residences who have a safe place to leave the parcel will have their parcel delivered and a picture will be taken of where it has been left. This is available at www.auspost.com.au/MerchantTrack. For more information on delivery options, see the Australia Post fact sheet.
Edit delivery options in StarshipIT
- In your StarShipIT account, go to Settings, then select Couriers.
- Click Australia Post Settings.
- Select Advanced tab, and make your changes.
The Safe Drop option is enabled by default. You can clear this checkbox to enforce a signature on delivery.
- Click Save.
Remove and re-import orders
If you have made changes to your delivery options, you can remove and re-import orders to apply these changes.
- In your StarShipIT account, select Orders.
- Click Actions, then select Remove imported unshipped orders from the dropdown menu.
- Click Remove.
- After you have removed unshipped orders, click Import, then select Import All from the dropdown menu.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will make sure your account is set up correctly.