- Some customers choose to only use StarshipIt to process international orders and process domestic orders outside of Starshipit.
- For example if you only use Starshipit for DHL Express for international you might not want to import your domestic orders.
- To do this you will need to create a rule so that only international orders are imported.
1. Set up the rule
- Go to Settings > Rules > Add a new rule.
- Select Destination Country Name as your condition
- Enter your country of origin e.g. Australia.
- Select Import Order, and set it to False.