To integrate with Shopify:
1) In the ShipIT Main menu Click on Settings > Integration > Add New and select Shopify from the Add Integration List.
- Enter your Shop Name
- Select the status of your orders that you want to import. Click Save.
Once you have your store name typed, click the Save link. This will redirect you to Shopify website to authorize our application.
1) Navigate to your Shopify store, if you do not have a store please feel free to register with Shopify and create a store now. Once you have your account and are on your stores dashboard, look in the address bar at the top of the screen. Note your store name XXX.myshopify.com.
2) Go to Settings > Integrations > Shopify. Enter your store name in the space provided on the Shopify settings page. This should only be your store name without the https:// at the beginning and myshopify.com at the end.
3) Once you have your store name typed, click the Save link. This will redirect you to Shopify website to authorize our application.
Click Install ShipIT button and then you will be redirect to the ShipIT website again.
4) Now click on Continue button.
5) You are now ready to import your orders from Shopify. Click the shipments tab at the top of the page. Once you are on the shipments page, click the 'Import' button and the Import window will open. In this window select the Shopify check-box and the number of days you wish to import then click the 'Import' button at the bottom. After a short load time it will display the number of newly imported orders. Click the 'Close' button at the bottom to re-load your shipments page with the newly imported orders. You should now see your shipments.