Before following theses steps you need to ensure that the following Steps are complete in StarShipIT.
Pickup Address Set-up - http://support.starshipit.com/hc/en-us/articles/206358496-Enter-your-pick-up-address
Courier company set-up - http://support.starshipit.com/hc/en-us/categories/201334546-Couriers
E-commerce platform integrated - http://support.starshipit.com/hc/en-us/categories/201331886-Integrations
Step 1: Import my orders:
The first step for using StarShipIT is to import your orders from your E-commerce platform.
- Go to the Unshipped panel (Top Left)
- Click on import
- Click on Import All
- Wait until the import button stop spinning
I want to import my orders automatically.
You can set-up an auto import:
- Go to Settings>Integration
- Tick "Automatically import orders.(Normally every 10 minutes of so)"
Step 2: Correct the address
On the right side of the unshipped screen, the incorrect addresses are flagged in red and the correct addresses are flagged in green.
StarshipIt uses the Google API to validate the address
- Select "Issues" panel just below Unshipped - This will group together all of the orders with invalid addresses
- Click on Auto-Correct
- The changes proposed by StarShipIT will be displayed in red. Click on "Save Changes" if the modifications offered are correct.
Can I correct the address one by one:
If click on the order number of an order with an invalid address, you will open the Address Detail panel of the order dialogue.
Start typing the correct address in the "Address Lookup" field and select the correct proposition. StarshipIt will complete the address form with the information selected - The more you type the fewer options you will be presented with.
Step 3: Print Labels
- From the Unshipped screen Click on the order number of the order, you would like to print a label for.
- The Shipping panel of the order dialogue will open. from here you can edit the weight, Select the box, or change the delivery services.
- When you are absolutely sure of the information displayed on the order dialogue you can click print
- The label will be automatically downloaded on your computer as a PDF. and the order will move to the "Printed" section
How do I bulk print my labels?
- Select the orders you want to print from the grid view
- Click on Print > Print Shiping
Recommendation: If you are using more than one carrier you will need to filter the orders first, so you only select orders for one carrier at the time and bulk print those orders.
Step 4: Manifest your orders.
It's mandatory to manifest your orders before the driver comes to pick your orders.
- Go the "Printed" screen.
- Click on Dispatch>Dispatch All
- The report will be downloaded automatically
The Report didn't download
You can download the report and the previous manifest report in the Manifests section.
Going further: Send the label directly to my printer: